Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Update on Jinni's Wish!

Well, I'm nearly at 10k words, which means I'm about 20% done. :) I'm hoping this will be another 50k work, though we'll see. Right now, I'm very pleased where it's going.

Oh and just so you all know, today is the last day to snag Gerard's Beauty for FREE on Amazon! After that it'll go back to regular price. For all my B&N, Kobo, Itunes readers... Gerard will be going up at your retailers in just a few more days! How exciting. :D

I'm working on finalizing the new cover art and I can't wait until everything's all ready to go. :D So bear with me guys, I'm getting there. Slowly but surely.

Oh and just a big, fat thank you to everyone who's made my free run such a success. This morning Gerard's Beauty hit the top 100 free list on Amazon! When I last checked it was ranked 20 of all books. That's a HUGE deal and I couldn't do it without ya'll.

Also, if you guys enjoyed the book... I'd love it if you'd share your thoughts on Amazon with a review. Each review (whether good or bad... though I prefer good ones...lol) help me to better promote it. So spread the word if you could.

Happy reading!
~Marie

PS... Don't forget to return on Friday for the Hot Heroes Bloghop!! Lots of good prizes in store and I'll be giving away one free copy of Red and Her Wolf to whoever signs up for my newsletter and makes a comment. It'll be fun. :D

No comments: