Thursday, August 23, 2012

Update Time

So where am I at with writing? Time for an update. :)

Red and Her Wolf is now officially at 30% done. May not sound like a lot, but considering I've only been at this for 2 weeks, well... I should *fingers crossed* finish this with another 2 weeks of nose to the grindstone working. However, there will then be edits and that will take a while, not to mention fomatting. Thankfully, my cover is done. So that's a wait I won't have.

The Witching Hour: Grim Reaper Saga is now done. I'm simply waiting on formatting, but it's ready to go. I'm hoping to get it published by sometime next week!

I also have a plethora of other projects currently done, but needing editing. The Kingdom Series is a fun way for me to wile away my days, but in all truth... I'm much more of an Urban Fantasy writer. I prefer darker, richer storylines. They always involve romance, but the romance is in no way the motivating factor of the series. I've noticed my love of darker prose has begun to bleed into Wolf. For those of you reading my Kingdom Series, light and happy, is not my normal style. I do tend to be humorous... just who I am, I guess... but... well, I guess you'll see with Wolf. I'm very happy with what I've written so far and hope you all will enjoy the ride!

Happy reading!
~Marie

No comments: