Friday, May 18, 2012

And so here we go...

The kids are getting ready to start Summer Vacation. Which, ironically, I'm happy about. :) I hear most mothers whine about... can't wait till they go back, I've always been just the opposite. I love having Red Rocket home and look forward to this summer. Hiking Mt. Kilauea, camping on Bellows Beach, hiking (for the second time!) Diamonhead, and let's not forget Hanuama Bay. I love Hawaii! So much fun, all of it free. Or so cheap it might as well be. The most expensive thing about this place is getting here, once you do... you can comfortably have a fun vacation without spending an arm and a leg. If you know where to go. ;)

But anyway... Fun Factoid Friday time! Yay, I know how much you all look forward to my obscure little facts. *g*

1. Hippo's milk is pink!

(Okay, that is one ugly beast! I'd hate to be the baby sucking on that nipple!)

2. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't.

(And this is why I write romances! It's good for your health!)

3. A poll has found that computer 'nerds' make the best lovers, with 82 percent of it being IT geeks claiming they put their partner's pleasure above their own.
 

(Who wouldn't want that? Grrwar!)

Stay classy San Diego!

Oh wait, I was channeling my favorite geek ever...

Okay, so with him, I might belive it! ;)

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: