Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm singing...and this is the best song in the woooorlld!

If you're looking for [Marie] you've come to the wrong place. My name's Sneed, Mortimor Sneed and I've got her. She's chained in my dungeon. Why? Because I felt like it. She's ugly and she stinks. That's a troll's idea of perfect (by the by).

She's currently working on her next craptastic novel..something to do with flying birds and death rays from some dude's hand. Wow, how lame. She's so stupid. Trust me, if she wrote a blog post you'd be bored. Oh wait, I think I hear her calling...

"What!"

"Sneed, the fumes are getting to me. What kind of ink did you give me?"

I laugh. "Skunk juice."

"Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna be sick."

"Dance monkey, dance!!"

Did you hear that? The dull thud of a head hitting the desk?  No. Hmm...maybe just me.

Yeah, she thinks I'm  hot.

5 comments:

Amanda Kelsey said...

LOL. Great opening post.

Sela Carsen said...

LOL You're goofy. Have fun blogging!

Vivienne Westlake said...

You are so twisted, but might that be why I love you? :P

*sends a fairy to sneak Linda some baking soda and peroxide to get rid of the skunk fumes*

Lea Griffith said...

LMAO--okay, I'm inspired and Viv's right--you are twisted :D And I hate to tell you: that stink ain't comin' off!

Linda Adams said...

*snort*

don't I know it. :p